Saturday, May 30, 2009

Movin out and movin up!

It's done!!! The house is empty, my knees hurt, and the rent contract is signed. I can't believe we did it in such a short time! Thanks to all those who prayed for a smooth transition because it is happening. I could not have done this without my family. Shout out to Mom, Dad-in-Law, and Caleb. You all are wonderful and today would've failed without you. Tommorrow we leave for Jacksonville! Please pray for safe travel, as it looks like this has been a busy traveling weekend. I wish I could've been a lake-dweller like many in northwest Arkansas this weekend, but I will soon be at the beach so I can't complain. Hasn't it been the most beautiful weekend?? I hope all my friends and family get to enjoy that this week. With all this rain comes a lot of beautiful green life.

2 comments:

  1. We miss you already!!! We are praying that Aaron finds a job he loves and you can locate a lovely new home to begin this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I've been teaching in urban settings since we graduated... like you said there are BIG challenges ahead and also many rewards as well. I look forward to keeping in touch. What will you specific placement be, grade level wise? Just curious. Advance notice... school will never be what we were also dreaming up at SBU, but I'm sure you realize that :)

    ReplyDelete